No more standing over the stove stirring risotto for 20 minutes. This packaged risotto is so good it could even fool Nonna into thinking you made it from scratch. Paired with golden chicken Romano and bright green broccolini, this simple one pan dinner will be sure to please even the pickiest eaters at your table.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 tablespoons Heinen’s olive oil
- 4 Heinen’s Chicken Romano (from the Specialty Meats case)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package frozen Heinen’s Mushroom Risotto
- 12-oz Broccolini with Fried Garlic (from Heinen’s Prepared Foods case)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil. Salt and pepper the chicken and brown them in the olive oil for 4 to 5 minutes, then turn them over and brown the other side for another 4 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. (The chicken breasts may be larger or smaller so this is a general guideline. When done they will feel firm when carefully pressed with your finger.) Transfer the chicken to a plate and keep it warm.
- Add the frozen risotto to the pan and cook following the directions on the package. When almost heated through, lay the broccolini on top of the risotto and cover the pan with a lid. Reduce the heat to low and cook for another 3 minutes or until the broccolini is hot.
- Arrange the chicken on four heated plates and serve with the vegetables and risotto.