- Gerber Stir Fry Chicken Meat
- Maya Kaimal Kashmiri Simmer Sauce
- Heinen’s Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
- Heinen’s Baby Spinach
- Heat saute pan with a splash of Heinen’s Olive Oil over medium-high heat. Brown chicken strips.
- When chicken is browned, add simmer sauce, cover pan and simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- Add spinach, cover pan and cook until spinach is wilted.
- In microwave, heat cauliflower rice until hot.
- Top with dollop of plain Greek yogurt.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.