- Total time:
- St. Pierre Brioche Bread
- Applegate Herb Roasted Turkey Breast Slices
- Rao's Alfredo Sauce
- Roma Tomatoes
- Heinen's Medium Sliced Bacon
- Toast the bread and cook the bacon.
- While the bacon is cooking, heat the turkey and the alfredo sauce in the microwave.
- Place a piece of toasted bread on a plate and top with turkey, alfredo sauce, tomato slices and bacon.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.