Baked Avocado Egg
- 2 seeded avocados
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar
- 2 tablespoons chopped, crisp, cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 peeled, seeded avocado
- 1 cup of fresh kale leaves
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ½ cups vanilla soy or almond milk
- ½ cup of ice cubes
Chocolate Avocado Bread:
- 1 seeded, peeled and mashed avocado
- 1 cup of gluten-free flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- ¾ cup melted bittersweet chocolate
For the Baked Avocado Eggs:
1. Scoop out ½” around where the seed of the avocado was and place the avocados on a sheet tray.
2. Add a raw egg to the center of avocado and bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
3. Garnish the eggs with shredded cheese, chopped bacon, chives, salt and pepper and serve.
For the Smoothie:
1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
2. Serve in a glass.
For the Chocolate Avocado Bread:
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined.
3. Transfer to a 9×4 prepared loaf pan and evenly spread out until smoothed out. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Cook to room temperature, slice and serve.