- Total time:
- Ready to Cook Lobster Mac & Cheese
- Ready to Cook Seasoned Asparagus
- Isola Roasted Garlic Butter
- Orlando Ciabatta Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place trays of lobster mac & cheese and asparagus in the oven and cook until heated through.
- Cut ciabatta rolls in half and smear with garlic butter.
- Remove lobster mac & cheese and asparagus from the oven when hot.
- Turn oven to broil. Broil garlic bread until browned on top.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.