The recipe and photography for this post were provided by our friends at Melissa’s Produce.
There’s no better way to celebrate citrus season that by raising a glass to our favorite zesty fruits. Whether you prefer lemons, limes, oranges, tangerines or grapefruits, you certainly won’t want to miss the opportunity to toast with one of these refreshing Pixie Mimosas!
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
Ojai Pixie Mimosas
- 4 Ojai Pixie Tangerines, juiced
- Champagne, chilled (as needed)
- Mint leaves or rosemary sprigs
- Ice Cubes (as needed)
- Place ice cubes in two tall glasses.
- Divide the juice evenly between the two glasses.
- Fill the glasses with the chilled champagne and gently stir.
- Garnish with the mint leaves or rosemary sprigs
- Optional: Add a spoonful of passion fruit pulp for a little added flavor and interesting look.