The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
This One Pot Chicken Alfredo is about to become your family’s favorite weeknight dinner!
As someone who always feels short on time, I love that the chicken, pasta and sauce come together all in the same pot because it means I have to spend less time cleaning later on.
An ideal dish for a cool fall night, the alfredo sauce is silky and not too heavy, and the pan-seared chicken is the perfect protein to compliment the pasta. Serve with a bit of basil for a pop of color and fresh flavor and dinner is done!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 4 Gerber’s CARE Certified boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s olive oil
- 2 cups Heinen’s whole milk
- 3 cups Heinen’s chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package Heinen’s fettuccine nests
- 3/4 cup Heinen’s heavy cream
- 1 cup Heinen’s 24-month aged Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- Fresh basil, for serving
- Pat the chicken breasts dry. Sprinkle both sides with ½ tsp. salt and ½ tsp. pepper.
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add 2 Tbsp. of Heinen’s olive oil to the pot along with the chicken breasts. Cook for 6-8 minutes per side, until golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 165 ºF.
- Remove the chicken from the pan. Add 2 cups of Heinen’s whole milk, 3 cups of Heinen’s chicken broth, minced garlic and 1 package of Heinen’s fettuccine nests to the pot. Bring to a simmer and cook until the pasta is al dente, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of Heinen’s heavy cream and 1 cup of Heinen’s grated 24-month aged Parmigiano Reggiano. Slice the chicken and add it to the pot.
- Stir and serve with fresh basil.