The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Create this quick and delectable meal with an Italian salad on the side!
The cod is crusted with savory Jarlsberg cheese, cashews and orange zest and is best served over butternut squash fettuccine alfredo.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Orange Cashew-Crusted Cod with Jarlsberg Cheese
- Heinen’s Butternut Squash Fettuccini Bowl
- Fresh Express Italian Bagged Salad
- Two Brothers Old World Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place cod on an ovenproof pan and roast in the oven until cooked through.
- While cod is roasting, prepare butternut squash fettuccine according to package directions.
- Toss the bagged salad with dressing.
- Top butternut squash fettuccine with cod and serve on a salad on the side.