Back to School Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls
The following recipe and photography is courtesy of our friends at Smucker’s. For more information on their products, visit their website or their Instagram @smuckersbrand.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sushi Rolls
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker’s® Strawberry Jelly, or any Smucker’s® Jam, Jelly or Preserves of your choice
- 2 slices bread
- Remove crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon jelly on each slice of bread.
- Roll each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.
Click Here to Print the Recipe for PB&J Sushi Rolls
Absolutely delicious! A great treat lunch but unfortunately not great for school as most schools have nut restrictions due to nut allergy’s.But they are a wonderful weekend treat!
I’m doing this but with sunbutter. A great alternative for school when allergies are a concern.
Hello, that is a great idea! I bet sunbutter would be delicious!