The following recipe and photography is courtesy of our friends at Smucker’s. For more information on their products, visit their website or their Instagram @smuckersbrand.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sushi Rolls
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker’s® Strawberry Jelly, or any Smucker’s® Jam, Jelly or Preserves of your choice
- 2 slices bread
- Remove crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon jelly on each slice of bread.
- Roll each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.