Pineapple Paradise Green Smoothie
You don’t need to be on an island to experience the taste of the tropics. This Pineapple Paradise Green Smoothie is chock full of nutritious tropical fruits that combine perfectly into sippable tropical bliss.
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup green grapes
- 1 small ripe banana, chopped
- Blend almond milk and kale on medium for 30 seconds.
- Add pineapple, grapes and banana and blend on high until smooth, about one minute.
Smoothie Tip: Add more or less liquid to achieve your desired consistency. If you like a thicker smoothie, freeze the grapes and chopped banana too.
Click here to print this recipe
Excellent blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m totally confused .. Any recommendations? Appreciate it!