The following recipe and photography was provided by recipe developer and food photographer, Ashley Durand of Plate & Pen.
Gin is one of those classic alcohols that never go out of style, but what I love so much about it is that it is the perfect pair for fruit.
Citrus season has officially kicked off at Heinen’s and if you’re looking to get creative with these delicious fruits, channel your inner mixologist and whip up this simple Pink Lady Grapefruit Cocktail!
Featuring fresh pink grapefruit juice, lemon juice and orange liquor, this adult-friendly beverage can also be made with blood oranges and screams citrus season from the first sip (or sniff!).
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 3 1/2 oz. fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. orange liqueur
- 2 oz. gin
- Pink grapefruit wedge, for garnish
- Mix all ingredients, except for the grapefruit wedge garnish, in a shaker with ice. Shake for about 20 seconds.
- Pour into a martini-style glass garnish with a pink grapefruit wedge.