The following recipe and photography were provided by our partner, Melissa’s Produce.
Remember those orange creamsicles from your childhood? This recipe takes that classic citrus flavor and blends it into a delicious drink featuring our seasonal Ojai Pixie Tangerines!
Made in just a few simple steps with a handful of fresh ingredients, these refreshing sippers are perfect for a spring brunch!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 8 - 8 oz. Servings
- 12 Melissa's pixie tangerines, juiced and frozen
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes
- Juice the tangerines and freeze.
- Once juice is frozen, blend all ingredients, except for the ice cubes.
- With the blender on, carefully add the ice cubes, one at a time.
- Mix until all of the cubes are blended and drink is frothy.