- 60 South Salmon Portions
- Heinen’s Recipe Ready Fajita Mix Vegetables
- Passage to Asia Red Thai Curry Sauce
- Heinen’s Cooked Brown Basmati Rice
1. Pre-heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add a small amount of oil, sear the salmon on both sides and remove from the pan.
3. Turn the heat down to medium and cook the fajita vegetables.
4. Add the salmon back to the pan with the curry sauce, cover and cook until the salmon is done to your liking. Meanwhile, microwave the rice as directed.
5. Serve the salmon on top of the rice. Add a wedge of lime on the side and if desired, garnish with fresh basil.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.