Perfect dressed up with creamy corn casserole, these salmon burgers will be your family’s new dinner favorite. We should all be eating more fish in our diets and these burgers make it easy. Either flavored with spinach and feta or sun-dried tomatoes, you can’t go wrong.
Salmon Burger with Corn Casserole and Sautéed Vegetables
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 tablespoons Heinen’s olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon burgers of your choice (from Heinen’s Seafood case)
- 1-lb Corn Casserole (from Heinen’s Prepared Foods case)
- 8-oz Sautéed Vegetables (from Heinen’s Prepared Foods case)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Salt and pepper the salmon burgers and brown them for 3 minutes, turn and cook another 2 minutes. They won’t be completely cooked.
- Top the burgers with the corn casserole, spreading it in an even layer over the tops and nestle the sautéed vegetables in the pan. Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until the burgers are cooked through and the vegetables are hot.
- Serve immediately on heated plates.