Sgroppino is sure to please guests with the flavor of lemon and flecks of mint. The little ball of lemon sorbet chills and permeates the drink as you sip. What could be more charming? It’s like a taste of summer on a cold winter’s night.
It’s that easy: Use a small scoop for the sorbet. A 2 oz. scoop is perfect.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 10 oz. (1 1/4 cups) lemon-flavored vodka, chilled
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped, plus 10 sprigs for garnish
- 2 -750 ml bottles Vin Hunter prosecco, chilled
- 1 pint lemon sorbet
- Combine the vodka and mint in a measuring cup and stir to combine.
- Add 1 oz. (2 tablespoons) vodka mixture to champagne flutes or coupes and top with prosecco. Add a small scoop of lemon sorbet and garnish with mint sprigs. Serve immediately.