The following recipe, video and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
These Sheet Pan Al Pastor Tacos are a flavorful fiesta for your taste buds!
Featuring Heinen’s convenient pre-marinated pork tenderloin, sweet pineapple, black beans, Heinen’s mango habanero spice blend and creamy cotija cheese, tacos have never been faster to create or more delicious to enjoy!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 red onion, peeled and large diced
- 1 Heinen’s prepared pineapple, cut into 1- inch chunks
- 1 can Heinen's black beans, drained
- 3 Tbsp. Heinen's olive oil
- 2 tsp. Heinen’s mango habanero spice blend
- 2 Heinen’s Al Pastor marinated pork tenderloins
- ½ cup cotija cheese or queso fresco
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- 12 corn or flour tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add the onion, pineapple, beans, olive oil and mango habanero spice blend to a parchment-lined sheet tray. Mix until completely combined.
- Move the vegetables and fruit to the outside of the pan and place the pork tenderloins in the center.
- Cook at 400°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Slice the pork tenderloins and serve alongside the other ingredients on the pan inside corn or flour tortillas. Garnish with cotija cheese and cilantro.