The following recipe, video and photography were provided by our partner, Alissa DiSanto of Sauced By Sunday.
This recipe is for all of the people on-the-go all day: a sheet pan dinner that is hearty and filling.
When schedules are packed and everyone’s priority is soaking up as much of the summer sun as possible, these cheddar pork chops should be on your dinner menu!
Ready in under an hour, full of flavorful protein, starch and veggies and ridiculously easy to clean up, this dish is perfect for those taxiing kids from baseball practice to swim meets who don’t have time to be stuck at the stove.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 4 Heinen’s CARE Certified bone-in thick cut pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups Heinen’s panko bread crumbs
- 2 cups Heinen’s shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s garlic powder
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the panko, cheddar cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder to a separate small dish.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and dredge them into the milk and egg mixture. Allow the excess to drip off, then coat them in the panko and cheese mixture. Lay them on the greased sheet pan.
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts and potatoes with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Lay them on the sheet pan around the pork chops.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, then flip the pork and continue cooking for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until the pork is golden and cooked through.