- Total time:
- Verlasso Smoked Salmon
- Bay’s English Muffins
- Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Peppers and Onions
- Hillandale Large Eggs
- Christian Potier® Hollandaise Sauce
- Prepare hollandaise and potatoes according to package directions.
- Toast English muffins. Fry or poach eggs to your liking.
- Lay slices of smoked salmon on English muffin and top with eggs and hollandaise sauce.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.