The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
You’ll love these delicious, low-prep Spicy Brussels Sprout Tacos!
Folded into your favorite type of tortilla, these vegetarian friendly Brussels sprout-filled tacos double as a main dish or hearty appetizer. Even better, they’re easy enough to make on a weeknight, but definitely look and taste special enough for entertaining.
If you like your food super spicy, add extra sriracha on top, or to the Greek yogurt sauce to kick up the heat. If you want to add extra toppings, cilantro, microgreens or chili crisps are all awesome options.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 6 Tacos
For the Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sriracha
For the Tacos
- 6 corn or flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup Heinen’s crumbled feta cheese
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the quartered Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, black pepper, soy sauce and sriracha in a large bowl. Stir well and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- While the Brussels sprouts are baking, gently heat the tortillas over a lit burner on low, or in a pan until warm and slightly charred. Set aside.
- Combine the Greek yogurt, garlic powder, lemon juice and crumbled feta cheese in a bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Assemble the tacos by adding the roasted Brussels sprouts, Greek yogurt sauce and feta to each tortilla. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.