- Heinen's Spinach and Artichoke Crusted Salmon
- Heinen's Recipe Ready Butternut Squash Noodles
- Heinen's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake the salmon until it is cooked to your liking.
- While the salmon is cooking, saute the butternut squash noodles in the olive oil until tender.
- Place the salmon on top of a bed of noodles and squeeze the lemon on top.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.