- Total time:
The recipe and photography for this post were provided by our friends at Melissa’s Produce.
This little glass of lemonade is a guilt-free sippable treat sweetened with pineapple. You’ll be shocked at how it tastes just like conventional lemonade without the refined sugar. We recommend adding ginger or mint for an extra touch of flavor and color.
Sugar-Free Pineapple Lemonade
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups fresh, ripe pineapple
- 2 tsp. minced ginger (optional)
- 10 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia (optional)
- Throw all ingredients into a blender and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until pulverized. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve or filtration bag.
- Add stevia to taste and chill in the fridge until you’re ready to serve over ice.