Fire up the grill for these time-saving summer kabobs!
Whether you’re hosting a gathering or looking for a grill friendly meal for your family, kabobs are a great option because they’re basically a balanced meal on a skewer and they’re customizable.
The only downside to making kabobs from scratch is that they require a significant amount of prep before ever making it onto the grill, but with Heinen’s ready-to-cook kabobs, the prep disappears.
Made fresh in-store and available behind the meat counter, Heinen’s kabobs are the key to easy summer eating and entertaining. Featuring generous pieces of marinated CARE Certified beef, pork or chicken skewered with fresh veggies, all you have to do is choose your favorite variety (we recommend trying a few to find your favorite combination), light the grill, cook and serve.
This recipe features Heinen’s ready-to-cook Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs, but options can vary by store, so check out which kabobs are available in the meat case at your local Heinen’s and never hesitate to ask your Heinen’s butcher for their recommendation.
Once you decide on the best kabobs for your dinnertime crew, stop by Heinen’s Produce Department and complete the meal with our recipe ready summer squash and zucchini mix and seedless watermelon slices.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
- Heinen's Recipe Ready Summer Squash & Zucchini Mix
- Two Brothers Seasoning
- Small Seedless Watermelon Slices
- Preheat the grill. Brush the kabobs with olive oil and grill until the meat is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- In a sauté pan, heat a little olive oil and cook the squash and zucchini until just tender. Season with Two Brothers Seasoning.
- Serve with watermelon slices on the side.