It’s taco time! With limitless options for shells, meat and toppings, tacos are the perfect mealtime solution to please the tastes of everyone around the table and they’re quick to make.
- 4 green onion
- 2 mini cucumbers
- 6 radishes
- ½ Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 10 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 cup red cabbage
- Plainville 94% Ground Turkey
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Dalmatia Orange Fig Marmalade
- 2 Tbsp. sesame Oil
- 12 flour tortillas
- Heinen’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Thinly slice green onion, cucumbers and radishes.
- Chop red cabbage.
- Toss together cucumber, radishes, vinegar, and a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Then set aside.
- Stir together sour cream and chili flakes to taste.
- Heat Heinen’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once pan is warm add scallions and cabbage. Cook until softened about 5 minutes.
- Add the turkey and garlic powder.
- Cook breaking apart the turkey into pieces.
- Stir in soy sauce, orange marmalade and sesame oil and cook turkey through.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds until warm.
- Spread chili sour cream mixture on the tortilla then top with filling and pickled veggies. Add fresh cilantro to the top.