Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash
- Spaghetti Squash Halves
- Heinen's Cooked Organic Quinoa Bowl
- Heinen's Baby Spinach
- Heinen's Recipe-Ready Diced Tri-Color Bell Peppers
- Two Brothers Mandarin Orange Sauce
- Place squash flesh-side down in a glass baking dish and add about 1/2 inch water to the pan.
- Microwave squash uncovered, on high for approximately 10-15 minutes until squash is tender. Turn squash over to drain.
- While squash is still warm, use a fork to scrape spaghetti strands to loosen and separate.
- Place strands in a bowl, combine with quinoa, spinach and bell peppers. Add Mandarin Orange Sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mixture back into squash shell. Put stuffed squash in an ovenproof dish and bake in a 350-degree oven until top is nicely browned.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro and toasted sesame seeds.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.