The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
You don’t need a special occasion to indulge in a steak dinner! Treat yourself to a gourmet meal no time with the help of our premium Pre Beef Strip Steaks and a handful of delicious pre-made side dishes!
- Total time:
- Pre Beef Strip Steaks
- Two Brothers Steak and Burger Seasoning
- Heinen's Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Bowl
- Heinen's Herb Roasted Redskin Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Season steaks with Two Brothers Steak and Burger Seasoning, brush with oil and sear both sides in a hot pan. Place steaks in the oven.
- Place potatoes in the oven as well.
- Cook steaks to desired doneness and let rest for five minutes.
- Continue to cook potatoes until hot.
- Heat cheesy broccoli cauliflower bowl in the microwave according to package instructions.
- Don’t forget your favorite steak sauce, flavored butter or steak toppings.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.