The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
When you’re in the mood for a snack at dinnertime, these BBQ Pork Nachos are an effortless solution.
Featuring juicy, premade pulled pork piled high on crunchy tortilla chips and topped with fresh pico de gallo, jalapeños, scallions and melty cheese, this is a crave-worthy comfort food meal!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's BBQ Pulled Pork
- Donkey Corn Chips
- Heinen's Mexican 4 Cheese Blend
- Heinen's Fresh Mild Pico de Gallo
- Ortega Sliced Jalapeno
- Fresh Scallions
- Spread the chips on a microwave-safe plate. Heat the pork over medium heat in a sauté pan until hot.
- Spread the pork over the chips and top with the cheese.
- Microwave in one-minute increments until the cheese is melted.
- Top the nachos with the pico de gallo, jalapeno slices and thinly sliced scallions.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.