The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
You’ve probably had chicken, beef and fish tacos, but what about bison? Paired with fresh pico and crunchy shredded lettuce, these meaty Bison Tacos are the ideal way to shake up your Mexican-inspired taco night with minimal effort!
- Frontiere Ground Bison
- Frontera Taco Skillet Sauce
- Heinen's Fresh Pico
- Fresh Express Shredded Lettuce
- Mission Flour Tortillas
- Heat a sauté pan with a splash of Heinen’s Olive Oil.
- Crumble in the bison and cook until it is no longer pink.
- Stir in taco skillet sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Serve on tortillas with pico and shredded lettuce.
- Add fresh, sliced avocado and a sprinkle of Heinen’s Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese for fully loaded tacos.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.