The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Thai food has never tasted so good or been so simple to make!
Tossed together in one pan and layered with intense flavors and textures from chicken, noodles, bean spouts, peanuts and a tasty Pad Thai sauce, anyone who eats this dish will be shocked its not takeout!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Gerber's CARE Certified Chicken Stir-Fry Strips
- Bean Sprouts
- Thai Ribbon Stir-Fry Noodles
- Passage to Asia Pad Thai Sauce
- Heinen's Roasted Peanuts
- Heat a pot over medium heat.
- When the pot is hot, add a splash of oil followed by the chicken. Brown the chicken.
- Add the sauce and allow it to simmer until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Rinse the noodles under hot water to loosen.
- Add the noodles and bean sprouts to the summering chicken and sauce. Allow to cook for a couple of minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with chopped, roasted peanut.
- Add a wedge of fresh lime and chopped cilantro for garnish.