The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Bringing original Italian cuisine to life in your own kitchen is easy with the help of our prepared chicken piccata!
Pre-packaged in a heat-safe tin for easy warming, simply layer this fresh chicken dish on a bed of garlic butter-tossed noodles for a fast and satisfying comfort food feast!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Ready to Cook Chicken Piccata
- Ohio City Pasta Egg Linguini
- Isola Roasted Garlic Butter
- Heinen’s Organic Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Reese Non-Pareil Capers
- Cook the Chicken Piccata in the tin according to the directions on the package.
- Cook the pasta according to directions on the package.
- When pasta is cooked, drain the water.
- Mix the hot pasta with some of the garlic butter, capers and a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Serve the Chicken Piccata with the pasta.