The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
No matter the time of the year, a burger is always a tasty meal!
This Classic American Burger is as easy as it is delicious. With just a handful of artisan ingredients, you can take a traditional patty from ordinary to extraordinary.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Plain Gourmet Beef Burger
- Two Brothers Steak and Burger Seasoning
- Stonewall Kitchen Sriracha Aioli
- Heinen's Kaiser Roll
- Heinen's Creamy Red Skin Potato Salad with Bacon
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- Season burgers with seasoning and grill until desired doneness.
- Serve on a roll with aioli and potato salad on the side.