The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Sweet, savory and a little spicy, these wings are the perfect thing to serve when you’re craving a fast, flavor-packed meal.
Grilled until tender, simply glaze our time-saving CARE Certified garlic pepper chicken wings with hot honey and serve them alongside lemon-seasoned broccoli and our prepared Daily Bites roasted redskin potatoes!
Its an easy dinner with the ideal balance of protein, veggies and carbs!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s CARE Certified Garlic Pepper Chicken Wings
- Mikes Extra Hot Honey or Hot Honey
- Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Weber Zesty Lemon Seasoning
- Heinen’s Daily Bites Roasted Redskin Potatoes
- Grill the wings until cooked through and lightly charred.
- Right before taking the wings off the grill, brush them with the honey to glaze.
- Toss the broccoli with a little oil and the zesty lemon seasoning. Briefly grill the broccoli until tender and lightly charred.
- Heat the potatoes in the microwave until hot.
- Finish the wings an extra drizzle of honey and serve with the broccoli and potatoes on the side.