The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Take advantage of the abundance of ripe stone fruit with this refreshing seasonal salad!
Featuring grilled peaches, fresh blueberries and creamy mozzarella on a bed of vibrant arugula, this recipe is a bowl full of summer’s best flavors!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Log, sliced
- Heinen’s Arugula
- Heinen’s Walnuts
- Stonewall Kitchens Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cut the peaches in half and remove pit. Grill over medium-high heat, cut-side-down, until lightly charred.
- Cut the mozzarella into half-moons.
- Cut the grilled peaches into bite-size wedges and toss with the blueberries, mozzarella, arugula, walnuts and maple balsamic vinaigrette.