The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Add smoky flavor to your next plate of pasta with a fillet of our fresh honey oak smoked salmon.
Pre-cooked and expertly seasoned, simply heat and toss the salmon with cooked cavatappi, firm asparagus, bright sundried tomatoes and a luscious piccata sauce for a time-saving seafood supper with endless layers of flavor!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Honey Oak Smoked Salmon
- Fresh Asparagus
- DeCecco Cavatappi
- Stancato’s Piccata Finishing Sauce
- Bella Sun Luci Julienne Sundried Tomatoes
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package and drain.
- Heat a sauté pan over high heat.
- Cut the asparagus into bite-size pieces. Sauté the asparagus pieces in a small amount of olive oil until tender.
- Add the pasta, sauce and tomatoes to the pan and turn the heat down to medium.
- Break the salmon into pieces and add it to the pan.
- Allow to cook until everything is heated through, stirring as needed.