- Heinen's Cooked White Rice
- Wake Robin Kickin Kimchi
- Heinen's Diced Onions
- Heinen's Diced Tri-Color Peppers
- Hillandale Farm Eggs
- San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- Sushi Chef Sesame Seeds
- In a pan or wok, heat a little sesame oil and add chopped kimchi, onions, peppers and rice. Cook until heated through and slightly tender.
- Stir in a splash of tamari and kimchi juice from the jar.
- Top with a sunny side-up egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.