The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Add a little Moroccan flair to mealtime with this hearty and healthy grain bowl that’s loaded with protein, veggies and fresh flavor!
Simply simmer on the stove and stir for a delicious, internationally-inspired dinner.
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Pulled White Meat Chicken
- Passage to Morocco Spiced Lemon Chicken Simmer Sauce
- Mann's Snow Peas
- Seeds of Change Seven Whole Grains
- Place the chicken, simmer sauce and snow peas in a small pot.
- Cover and place over medium heat, stirring often.
- Follow the heating instructions on the package to heat the grains.
- Serve the stewed chicken and snow peas over the grains.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro, if desired.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.