The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Fast and flavorful, these meat-free Portabella Fajitas are prefect for when you’re craving a Mexican meal in minutes!
Featuring organic sautéed mushrooms, pre-sliced veggies, fresh guacamole, salsa and lime loaded into soft flour tortillas, this vegetarian dish is worthy of any fiesta!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Organic Sliced Portabella Mushrooms
- Fajita Vegetables
- Heinen’s Guacamole
- Mission Street Taco Flour Tortillas
- Frontera Chipotle Salsa
- Over high heat, sauté the mushrooms in a little bit of olive oil. Season with your favorite spices.
- Remove from the heat and set the mushrooms aside. Wipe out the pan and return to the heat.
- Sauté the fajita vegetables until lightly browned and tender.
- Place the mushrooms and vegetables in the tortillas and top with the guacamole and salsa.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime.