The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
You don’t have to be vegan to enjoy this simple supper! Filled with a mixture of plant-based chicken, water chestnuts and a handful of additional Asian-inspired ingredients, these Swiss card wraps are flavorful and packed full of nutrition!
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- No Evil Comrade Cluck Plant-Based Chicken
- Lee Kum Kee Sauce
- Geisha Diced Water Chestnuts
- Swiss Chard
- Heinen’s Roasted Peanuts
- Matchstick Carrots
- Combine the plant-based chicken, sauce and water chestnuts in a pan over medium heat.
- While the plant-based chicken is heating, pick the Swiss chard leaves making sure to discard any thick stems.
- Sprinkle the plant-based chicken mixture with peanuts and carrots. Serve alongside Swiss chard leaves.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro or mint.