The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Regardless of the season, it’s easy to cycle summertime flavors into your dinner rotation with this Zoodles Caprese.
Made in a flash on the stove with pre-spiralized zucchini, fresh pesto, salty capers and juicy cherry tomatoes, enjoy this Italian-inspired dish when you’re looking for a lighter spin on pasta that doesn’t compromise the classic taste!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Spiralized Zucchini
- Heinen's Basil Pesto
- Hickory Harvest Walnut Halves
- Non Pareil Capers
- Tomz Mixed Snacking Tomatoes
- Roughly chop the walnuts and capers and halve the tomatoes.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add a small amount of Heinen’s olive oil and sauté the walnuts, capers and tomatoes until the tomatoes begin to give off some liquid.
- Add the zucchini and pesto, then sauté until the zucchini is heated through.
- Enjoy with your favorite garden salad.