The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Who says vegetarian dishes can’t be showstoppers? Topped with an olive oil and herb rub and baked until tender and golden brown, this Whole Roasted Cauliflower makes a stunning entrée or side dish.
Serve this delicious roasted creation with a simple creamy tahini sauce for a unique meal that the whole family will love!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Cauliflower
- 1 large whole fresh cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Heinen’s olive oil
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s onion powder
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s paprika
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s dried parsley
For the Tahini Sauce
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s olive oil
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s tahini
- 2 Tbsps. Heinen’s Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry the cauliflower. Cut off the stalk of the cauliflower and remove the leaves. Place the cauliflower on the baking sheet.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and Heinen’s dried parsley in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the cauliflower, then cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes, then remove the foil. Bake for 15-20 more minutes, until golden brown.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, make the tahini sauce. Combine the olive oil, tahini, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and black pepper in a bowl. Whisk well. Serve with the cauliflower and enjoy.