The following post was made in collaboration with Lauren Schulte of @TheBiteSizePantry and Bent Tree Coffee. Product was provided by Bent Tree Coffee and recipe development and photography were provided courtesy of Lauren Schulte.
There’s nothing better on a hot summer morning than sipping on an iced coffee. Even if you’re staying in, you can still make your morning coffee like a barista. In fact, Bent Tree Coffee is the at home barista’s best friend. Founded right here in my home city of Cleveland, their breakfast blend is so smooth and has an easy drinkability making it the perfect base for my delicious iced honey latte.
- Total time:
- 1 cup milk (traditional or dairy-free is fine)
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s wild flower honey
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup Bent Tree Breakfast Blend, cold
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Combine honey, vanilla and cinnamon in a mason jar. Shake to combine. This syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Brew the coffee however you like and allow to cool a bit before making the latte.
- Stir together the coffee and the prepared simple syrup in a glass. Top with ice and milk.
- Stir and enjoy!