The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Sweet and delicious Stemilt cherries are the star of this cherry and granola parfait.
Light, easy and delicious, these plump, Washington state-grown stone fruit are gently cooked into a quick jam, then combined with vanilla yogurt, new Purely Elizabeth keto apple walnut granola and Heinen’s orange blossom honey.
Make this recipe when you’re in need of an energizing breakfast, sweet after school snack or healthy dessert!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 4 Parfaits
- 2 cups fresh Stemilt cherries, pitted (plus more garnish)
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup Purely Elizabeth keto apple walnut granola
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s orange blossom honey
- Add the cherries, cornstarch, orange zest and water to a saucepan. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Once the cherries are cooled, assemble the parfaits by adding a spoonful of the cherry mixture, a spoonful of yogurt and a sprinkle of granola to each parfait glass. Repeat until the glasses are full with multiple layers.
- Top each parfait with pitted cherries, additional granola and a drizzle of Heinen’s orange blossom honey.