This recipe and photography were provided by our friends at NatureFresh Farms.
Fresh berries and TOMZ® Cherry Tomatoes burst with flavor to make this simple, yet satisfying salad the highlight of your day.
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
Cherry Tomato Berry Salad
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 cups TOMZ® Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup organic blackberries
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- 1 cup organic raspberries
- Organic kale or leafy greens of your choice
- Mozzarella balls
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash all produce before preparing.
- Halve the TOMZ® Cherry Tomatoes and mozzarella balls.
- Mix together with greens, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle the top of the salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.
Chef’s Tip: Use goat cheese instead of mozzarella to switch up the flavor and texture.