Fruity and bright with just enough kick from the spiced rum to make it festive, this punch is our go-to holiday libation. Make a double batch so it’s easy to refill the punch bowl when it gets low.
It’s that easy: Ice rings won’t always fit your punch bowl. Especially if using a soup tureen or irregular shape. If you have large round ice cube molds, fill them with cranberries and water and freeze them to add to the punch bowl instead.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 16 oz. (2 cups) cranberry juice, chilled
- 8 oz. (1 cup) ruby red grapefruit juice, chilled
- 8 oz. (1 cup) spiced rum, chilled
- 2 - 750 ml bottles A to Z Rose Bubbles sparkling wine, chilled
- 24 oz. (4 cups) ginger beer, chilled
- Cranberries, grapefruit slices, cinnamon sticks as garnish
- Ice ring or large molded ice balls, optional
- If you’d like to make it ahead, combine the cranberry juice, grapefruit juice and rum and keep it chilled.
- Transfer the juice to a punch bowl and add the champagne and ginger beer just before serving.
- Garnish with cranberries, grapefruit slices, cinnamon sticks and an ice ring, if desired.