- Total time:
The following recipe and photography is courtesy of our friends at Wedderspoon.
When it comes to holiday parties, sometimes planning and preparation can get the best of you. Let’s be honest–often times it’s hard to enjoy your own party when you’re the host.
That’s why we’re sharing a healthy, delicious and stress-free smoothie recipe that incorporates all the best flavors of the season and your favorite Wedderspoon Manuka honey. With a simple and all-natural ingredient list and little-to-no prep time, this pumpkin spice-flavored smoothie is the perfect party menu addition to ensure you AND your guests have a spook-tacular time!
Jack-O-Lantern Smoothie Juice
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 tbsp. Wedderspoon Manuka honey
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond cashew milk
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until mixture reaches desired consistency. Pour into decorated cups (see below) and serve immediately.
DIY Party Cups
- Orange plastic cups
- Black Sharpie marker
- Using Pinterest or Google Images, look up different jack-o-lantern faces and designs. Choose your favorite looks and draw them onto the plastic cups. Optional: customize the cups with the names of your party-goers.