The following recipes were developed by Heinen’s chef and shared live on Kickin’ it with Kenny.
- 4 tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Heinen’s Shredded Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s Butter
- Lay out two tortillas. Divide the shredded cheese between them and spread out evenly. Top with the remaining tortillas.
- Add half of the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat and add one of the quesadillas.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side until the cheese has melted and the tortillas turn light brown in color.
- Serve with Heinen’s Guacamole and Salsa.
Note: Make on Sunday and package for later in the week.
- 1 tube of refrigerated pizza crust
- 6 Tbsp. Heinen’s Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Heinen’s Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Approximately 12 pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F.
- Open the tube of pizza crust and roll it flat on a piece of parchment paper.
- Cut the pizza crust into 6 squares. Add about 1 Tbsp. of pasta sauce, a small handful of mozzarella cheese and two pepperoni slices to half of each square.
- Fold each square over to make triangular pizza pockets. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes until golden.
- Serve with additional pasta sauce for dipping.
Chicken Pasta Salad
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and diced
- 1 lb. Heinen’s Rotini Pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Two Brothers Garlic Caprese Salad Dressing
- In a large bowl, add the shredded chicken, avocado, onion, avocado, cherry tomatoes and basil.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Toss gently until all the ingredients are combined.
White Bean Dip and Pita Chips
- 15 oz. can Heinen’s Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s Olive Juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Add 1 Tbsp. of water to reach desired consistency, if needed.
- Serve with pita chips, carrot sticks and sugar snap peas.
Note: Dip can be stored for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.