- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen organic corn kernels
- 1-15 oz. can Heinen’s black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups cooked tri-color quinoa, cooled completely
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 cup Heinen’s jarred salsa
- Cilantro to garnish (optional)
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add corn and black beans and cook until corn is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add cooked quinoa and cumin and stir to combine.
- Cook until quinoa is hot and begins to get a little crunchy, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in salsa and cook until everything is combined and quinoa begins to dry out a little more, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool 5-10 minutes, then fluff with a fork and serve.
- Garnish with cilantro is optional.