Treat the family to an unforgettable New Year’s Day brunch with this fun oatmeal pancake board! Load it with fresh fruit, nut butters, and Living Intentions sprouted granola for extra nutrition and crunch!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 5 (serving size = 2 pancakes)
- 2 heaping cups Heinen’s rolled oats
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 pasture-raised egg
- 1 cup Heinen’s unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Kerrygold butter or Heinen’s coconut oil (for greasing skillet)
- Berries: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries
- Sliced bananas
- Living Intentions activated superfood cereal
- Equal Exchange bittersweet chocolate chips (70% cacao)
- Heinen’s freshly ground walnut, cashew or almond butter
- Heinen’s pure organic maple syrup
- Kerrygold butter or Miyoko’s Creamery cultured vegan butter
- In a high speed blender or food processor, grind the oats until they resemble a flour like consistency.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients (except for the butter) and blend until well combined, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Take care not to over blend.
- Let the batter rest for about 5 minutes to thicken. Pour 1/3 cup of the batter onto a skillet over medium-low heat that has been greased with Kerrygold butter or coconut oil.
- Flip once bubbles have formed and the bottom is golden brown.
- Repeat until all pancakes are made.