The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Every holiday morning should start on a sweet note, and these Pull Apart Cinnamon Pecan Rolls will help do just that!
Sweet, sticky and a little crunchy, the best thing about this recipe, aside from the decadent flavor, is that you can easily prep it the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning. Or, if you want to bake the same day, simple bake for one hour at 200°F to let the rolls rise before the final bake.
This easy treat needs only six ingredients and the smell alone will surely get your family out of bed on a cold winter morning!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 15-20 frozen dinner rolls
- ½ cup butterscotch pudding, dry from the package
- 1 stick Heinen’s unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Heinen’s brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Heinen’s ground cinnamon
- Spray a non-stick Bundt pan with baking spray.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans on the bottom and sides of the pan. Place the dinner rolls on top of the nuts.
- Top the dinner rolls with the butterscotch pudding. Combine the melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon and pour the mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Let the pan sit in an unheated oven for 6-8 hours or overnight. If serving this dish the day of, bake at 200°F for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the rolls for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip the Bundt pan.
- Remove the rolls and serve.