The recipes and photography for this post were provided by Carolyn Hodges of The Dinner Shift.
- Chopped fresh or lightly -steamed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, bell peppers and tomatoes)
- Fresh sliced fruit (apples, pears, orange wedges and berries)
- Dried fruit ( dates, figs and cherries)
- Deli Meats
- Slices cheese
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Smoked salmon
- Whole-grain crackers
- Sliced and toasted baguette
- Nuts and seeds
- Goat cheese spread
- Olive tapenade
- There are no rules when it comes to assembling this snack dinner tray. I like to place a dip or two, like hummus, in the center of the tray and pile various ingredients around it. Have fun transforming leftovers into a beautiful tray of food everyone will want to dig into.