The following recipe and photography were provided by our partners at Jovial Foods.
So simple yet so delicious, you’d never guess that this Spaghetti Olio & Broccoli is gluten free!
Made with a handful of the most fundamental pantry staples, this is a delicious, light and healthy Italian-inspired dish that is perfect for busy weeknights.
Spaghetti Aglio Olio & Broccoli
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fresh red chili, finely sliced
- 8 oz. broccoli florets
- 8 oz. box jovial Grain Free Cassava Spaghetti
- In a large skillet, cook oil, garlic and red chili on low heat for 5 minutes, being careful not to brown the garlic.
- Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil and add 1 Tbsp. of salt. Add broccoli and blanche for 4 minutes. Lift out broccoli with a slotted spoon and add to the skillet. Cook in the garlic oil for 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta in the broccoli cooking water for 13 minutes. Drain. Toss in the skillet with broccoli and oil before serving.